[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] UPTV Broadcast Schedule of AWAREPresents

jencart at mailstation.com jencart at mailstation.com
Sun Oct 29 11:36:58 CST 2006

THANKS for sending this, Kruses. Didn't know it was happening, and caught it near the beginning by accident. It was a GREAT and enlightening discussion, and I'm looking forward to catching what I missed.

AWARE deserves major kudos for arranging it. UPTV ditto for providing the forum and air time. Many thanks to each and every one of you involved!

Jenifer C.