[Peace-discuss] Fwd: [Aware] WAND TV

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 31 07:52:06 CST 2006

Hi folks-

I spoke to this reporter yesterday a little too late,
but she does plan to contact us again next time WAND
is in town (a couple days?).

I gave her my number as well as some others in the
group.  Hopefully she'll catch one of us.

Maybe we should put a contact number or two on the
website.  Mine is available, but if folks want to
choose somebody else for such calls, A-OK with me.

NB: I did put contact numbers on the press release for
last Saturday's protest, andw ill again for this
Saturday's, but this reporter apparently was
contacting us anyway and hadn't seen the release (I
got an internet message Saturday that my email
containing the release had been delayed so that makes
some sense, although I had sent an earlier media
advisory middle of the week).  The point is, we can
never be too sure.

Ricky