[Peace-discuss] Coalition Against Coke Contracts Coalition Partner meeting location

Lori Serb laserb at shout.net
Mon Sep 4 15:37:13 CDT 2006

Dear members of AWARE,

Thanks, Ricky for posting our announcement to the list, CACC has now
confirmed a venue see below---Lori Serb

Coalition Against Coke Contracts is planning a meeting with all our
coalition partners to bring them up-to-date with the campaign, and also
to seek comments on how this campaign can be broadened and strengthened.
We are requesting AWARE to send at least 1-2 representative to this
meeting of coalition partners. We also would like to ask that the
representatives come with some ideas about how AWARE can contribute more
directly to this campaign. The agenda of the meeting will be very
flexible with a 10-minute presentation from active members about the
current status of the campaign, and representatives from every groups
would have roughly 5 minutes to present their input. Given that CACC has
grown over time and now includes close to 20 coalition partners, please
allot 2 hours for the meeting.