[Peace-discuss] Coalition Against Coke Contracts Coalition Partnermeeting location

Randall Cotton recotton at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 5 12:51:34 CDT 2006

This event is tonight.

Sorry I couldn't make the meeting Sunday - was this event talked about?

Did anyone step up to attend this? We decided long ago to be part of this
coalition and we have been contributing our support. I've attended CACC meetings
in the past. It would be difficult for me to attend this one tonight. I think it
would be better if other folks also got involved as liaisons. Who's up for
representing AWARE at this meeting tonight? (7:00 pm, UofI Education Building
Room 140A, Peabody and Sixth street).

Thanks