[Peace-discuss] Anti-lactating feminazis

Scott Edwards scottisimo at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 7 12:06:09 CDT 2006

Really? Did I read this wrong?

It seemed to me that the article was claiming the breast-feeding movement
for Christianity and the right. But NOT the "bad" Christianity that was
upset about Janet's wardrobe malfunction. The other, "good", Christian right
that stands up against the "bad" feminists who "slaughter babies on the
alter of abortion". But NOT against the good feminists who, unlike the bad
feminists, do not command control of their sexuality like men. The "bad"
feminism archetyped, according to the writer, in "Sex in the City". (I
believe it is actually "Sex AND the City", but nevermind).

If you want to say something patently offensive, couch it in an affirmative
logic. That seems to be the standard with this particular writer.
Publicizing the La Leche event was a nice touch.