[Peace-discuss] Gill on lebanese war

Wendy Edwards wedwards at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 8 15:14:58 CDT 2006

On Thu, Sep 07, 2006 at 12:44:57PM -0500, Chas. 'Mark' Bee wrote:

> [...]

Um, I think a better term for Carl's email is "verbosity" rather than
"transparent treachery."  David Gill isn't stupid, and calling Israel
criminal would open him up to charges of antisemitism.  I'm really
doubting that Gill cares about being "alligatored" by Carl.  So the
whole exchange was really quite predictable.

Wendy