[Peace-discuss] Gill on Lebanese war

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 7 15:42:32 CDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu>
To: "Chas. 'Mark' Bee" <c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu>
Cc: "Peace Discuss" <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>
Sent: Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:21 PM
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Gill on Lebanese war

> Mark's endorsement -- indeed, praise for -- political lying

   Yet another ridiculous Estabrook lie - no surprise in these quarters, I have
a virtual catalogue of them.

 is obviously
> of a piece with his notion that it's "treachery" and a "a dirty trick" to
> repeat what politicians actually say.

   That's all you did?  Another Estabrook lie; apparently it's buy one, get one
free day.

  As usual, Carl's misleading Dr. Gill on what would be done to his
contribution is - someone else's fault.

>  Imagine what would happen if people were to do such a thing with Bush,
> McCain, the Clintons et al.!

  Yes, that never happens.  lol