[Peace-discuss] Anti-Lactating Feminazis

David Green davegreen84 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 7 15:45:19 CDT 2006

Actually, I don't think the religious right is at the
root of our society's problems. I think it's the
manner in which religious fundamentalism is
manipulated by those much more concerned about the
concentration of wealth and power in their own hands.
This is just as true for Jews as for Christians; those
who benefit the most don't much care about religious
practice (Cheney, Perle), but are happy to pander to
those who do. The same probably goes for Saudi Arabia.
That doesn't let people off the hook for having a view
of religion that confuses ignorance and piety.

Your argument is so baseless that you have to use TV
characters to prove your point. I haven't met these
people in the real world. You might as well use the
Flintstones to make a case about cave people.

DG