[Peace-discuss] Anti-Lactatitng Feminazis

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 7 17:21:02 CDT 2006

John Bambenek wrote:
> And I stand by the statement that those who hold abortion as
> sacrosanct are anti-child.  50 million corpses can't be wrong, and in
> fact, abortion is closing in on becoming the worst genocide of all
> time.

John,

Abortions take place whether they are legal or not. Deaths from
self-aborting or from abortions done under less than sterile conditions
are terrible deaths for both the unborn and the women.

I am pro-child, pro-woman, pro-life, and pro-choice.

To be anti-abortion and "pro-child", there would be adopted children in
many more households.

-karen medina