[Peace-discuss] Anti-Lactatitng Feminazis

John Bambenek jcb.blog at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 16:31:48 CDT 2006

Karen-

I picked a term and defined it. Is it the perfect term, probably not,
but I didn't want people, like DG who did it anyway, to come around
and say I'm just railing against all feminists. I'm trying to chip of
a particular crowd of them and there exists no good term to lump them
under.

And I stand by the statement that those who hold abortion as
sacrosanct are anti-child.  50 million corpses can't be wrong, and in
fact, abortion is closing in on becoming the worst genocide of all
time.

Part-Time Pundit - http://jcb.pentex-net.com
Owner of BlogSoldiers - http://www.blogsoldiers.com