[Peace-discuss] Who are we defending in Afghanistan?

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 13 21:21:19 CDT 2006

Thanks, Randall-

This info is important.  Afghanistan is a harder nut
to crack than Iraq, in terms of people seeing it as a
bad idea.  (Even my former housemate who was in the
Army in Baghdad, and a lefty, thought the Afghan
invasion was a-ok.)  And for that very reason I think
we shouldn't let it drop.

If refusing to extradite accused war criminals is a
bombing, invading, state-toppling offense, after all,
the US had better hope the rest of the world doesn't
decide to agree with that principle...

Ricky