[Peace-discuss] Israel panelists' positions

Morton K. Brussel brussel at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 15 23:31:48 CDT 2006

I like neither suggestion:
	1) Does "Relations among…" encompass the conflicts and conditions
existing? It seems overly mild for what has been going on (to my ears/
eyes), and does not seem like an improvement. Did panel members on
the Israeli side complain about the original titles?
	2) What the h… are "balanced presentations"?

My 2¢ worth.   --mkb