[Peace-discuss] Re: [CUCPJ Announce] What happened Friday night?

Tanya Parker habariconnection at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:04:15 CDT 2007

Nora,
YES, THIS IS THE SAME LANGUAGE that I believe we should use.
I WANT TO GO to Sen. Obama's office with you.  I will like to invite
me 4 team members.

Friday Night:  This is a very common situation that happens in our
community.  The one commonality that I have noticed is the vulnerable
age of 15-20.  It is as if it is used as a fear factor that they are
trying to create; with quite success, at an early age.

ucimc.org

Tanya

--
Tanya Parker