[CUCPJ Announce] [Peace-discuss] Re: What happened Friday night?

Danielle Chynoweth chyn at ojctech.com
Wed Apr 4 16:34:27 CDT 2007

Two issues:

1)
This is an announce list for CUCitizens for Peace and Justice, not a
discussion list.  As a list administrator I would ask you and the
other list administrators to take this discussion to another location
- you can e-mail each other privately or use another discussion list.

2)
I will state publicly to these lists that the Robert Dunn posting to
this list is the same Robert Dunn who wrote in the Orange and Blue
Observer in "Converted Leftist Exposes Anti-Chief Crowd":

"AWARE is an assortment of old 1960's veterans who just loved the fact
that 3,000 of their fellow citizens were slaughtered on September
11th, 2001 ... These arthritic hippies have found a new war that they
can protest and revel in their long-lost youth. They have found a new
excuse to show their contempt for the country that allows them to
protest so they may spit on the its flag ... I am now committed to
spreading the Gospel and fighting the Left ... I am involved with the
College Republicans and the Fight for Academic Freedom on college
campuses. I look forward to sharing more inside exposure of the Left
at the U of I, organization by organization. EAT THE LEFT!"

from:
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/ro/www/OrangeandBlueObserver/posts/march06/dunn-expose.html

I consider Robert Dunn a provocateur.  He is not a member of this
list.  I would ask that the list moderators stop pushing through his
outside posts.

- Danielle