[Peace-discuss] school board elections in Champaign and Urbana

tvchick at insightbb.com tvchick at insightbb.com
Fri Apr 13 17:29:24 CDT 2007

Out of curiousity...what is the connection between John and Bambi Bambeneck?  He is far too young to be the ex husband who let her take the fall for a murder. One of the websites indicates he was born in 1977.

Aside from that his extremely conservative viewpoints are something to consider when casting a ballot.