[Peace-discuss] Fwd: Public i article

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 14 19:26:47 CDT 2007

I said explicitly from the beginning that the Public i might publish the
article as it was or with changes that we had agreed upon.  I was told
by a third party that they were possibly preparing to publish it with
the paragraph Bob objected to removed, without my consent. I pointed out
that they were not allowed to do that.

As to "threats," it would have been idle of me to specify conditions and
not be willing to act on their violation.  --CGE