[Peace-discuss] Typo

illyes at uiuc.edu illyes at uiuc.edu
Sat Apr 14 20:41:11 CDT 2007

Where the second paragraph I just sent reads "whould be kept",  please change it to "should be kept". Pardon the spelling error- "w" is just over "s" on the keyboard.

For those of you who haven't done editing, it is routine to discuss how an article could be improved before talking to the author. It is also routine to correct minor things such as spelling errors before publication without worring about being sued if there is not time to discuss it with the author. If you ever edit my work, please make such corrections without fear of being sued. I will, rather, be in your debt.

Bob