[Peace-discuss] RE: [Imc] Intentions

Lyman Tieman lyman.tieman at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 01:57:24 CDT 2007

While I appreciate the work both of you do, and the contributions you've
both made to the IMC and community at large, is there any way you could
discuss this in some sort of private forum? I'm tired of being spammed with
tons of email about this matter that neither interests nor affects me in any
way.

Lyman (Bob) Tieman
Keystaff for UC Books 2 Prisoners (http://www.books2prisoners.org/)
Office of the Dean of Students Computing Assistant