[Peace-discuss] Mother's Day "peace wants a piece of the pie" National Action Day

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 23:19:21 CDT 2007

Bob Naiman believes in Mother's Day.

Bob Naiman believes that you should keep promises that you make to your mother.

Bob Naiman promised his mother, after he pied the head of the
International Monetary Fund, that it was a "one-off," as the British
say, and that he would not do that again.

Bob Naiman has kept his promise.

Bob Naiman intends to continue doing so.