[Peace-discuss] Congress is irrelevant

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Fri Apr 20 03:55:05 CDT 2007

The Bush-Cheney regime through fiat and intimidation (the anthrax letters came from Fort Dietrick)
basically have rendered a thoroughly corruptible sideshow in the Congress totally feckless.  Reid is playing
the game of simulating a "debate" over the Iraq conflict.  The oil companies and the defense contractors
have hundreds of billions if not trillions of dollars riding on this war, so we aren't leaving anytime soon.
Congress will be well-paid and bribed to keep this  charade of a debate raging on.  We'll chew up our dolts
for young people who respond to the stupid posters and TV ads from the military---the same dolts of
whom only 1 in 6 can point to Iraq on a world map---until there are no more left who want to go.  So,
they'll stage another 9/11 and either watch recruiting swell or they'll institute actual conscription.
Combined with help from Vinnel, Blackwater, and Dyncorp; we'll be running indefinite security detail in
Iraq.  If I were the CEO of Exxon-Mobil I wouldn't want to lose my hold on a big chunk of the 125 billion
barrels plus under the Iraqi sands....