[Peace-discuss] May Day 2007 - Rally & March

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 23 18:42:44 CDT 2007

>   May Day March.
>   No more body snatchers!!

[My email account quota won't take much more large attachments, so I am assuming others cannot either. The text of the attachments are below. -karen medina]

Human Rights and Dignity for Immigrants!
Stop the Raids March and Rally!

Tuesday, May 1st
March will begin at 11am at the Mini Park II on Green and Neil.
Rally on the Quad at Noon.

Join us in solidarity with people across the nation to stop the raids and demand social justice.

--
Derechos Humanos y Dignidad para Immigrantes!
Protesta las Redadas y Marcha con nosotros!

Martes 1 Mayo
Marcha Empieza a las 11 en Mini Park II en la esquina de Green y Neil.
Protesta en la universidad a las 12.
Unete con nosotros para poner un alto a las redadas que separan a las familias.
(Unite with us to put a stop to those raids that separate families).