[Peace-discuss] Chomsky

Karen Medina kmedina at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 24 16:39:40 CDT 2007

Chuck Minne wrote:
> Chomsky’s work is funded by the defense department

If King Bush knew that the defense department was paying the critics of his administration, no wonder he sent a suicide plane toward the Pentagon. I wonder if the other plane was to target the CIA head quarters as well. It is very hard to threaten all the disloyal at once.

-karen medina
===
Carl Estabrook wrote: >El sueno [sueño] de la razon [razón] produce a monstruos.