[Peace-discuss] Chomsky

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 24 16:54:49 CDT 2007

And thanks for the, ah, diacriticism.  The full quotation of the caption
to the version of Goya's print in the Prado is marvelous and runs as
follows:

"Fantasy abandoned by reason produces impossible monsters: united with
her, she is the mother of the arts and the origin of their marvels."

"La fantasia abandonada de la razon, produce monstruos imposibles: unida
con ella, es madre de las artes y origen de sus marabillas" (and again
I'm too lazy to provide the proper letters).

--CGE