[Peace-discuss] Fascist America, in 10 easy steps

Morton K. Brussel brussel4 at insightbb.com
Tue Apr 24 23:18:41 CDT 2007

A minor point perhaps, but…

It seems to me that the article "Fascist America, in 10 easy steps"
did NOT suggest " that Congress members read the Patriot Act" (Carl's
statement, below). That is a distortion.

Damning with faint praise, Carl, seems somewhat petty considering the
article's principal thrust,  warning of a slide towards fascism.
There are in fact not so many things wrong with the article.

It stated:

  …"After we were hit on September 11 2001, we were in a state of
national