[Peace-discuss] Comments on upcoming events, April 29 - May 17, 2007

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Sat Apr 28 23:38:13 CDT 2007

Today at the Postcards for Peace table at May Day (IMC), one of our
many card writers was a high school teacher from Bloomington who said
that he had Dr. Jamal Nassar for a professor at ISU, - that he was a
brilliant teacher and the best professor he ever had had. We gave out
lots of flyers for Nassar's talk on the 17th.

      Tomorrow, April 29, Rachel Storm and I will be showing "The Road
to Guantanamo" at Pennsylvania Hall, 1001 W. Pennsylvania Ave.  PAR
Carr 216, so if you missed it before or would like to see undergrads
discussing it, ....but of course, this would mean ou would miss the
AWARE meeting as I must.