[Peace-discuss] Democrats and nuclear weapons

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Mon Aug 6 09:04:15 CDT 2007

if Obama's unwillingness to employ nuclear weapons represents some kind of enlightened viewpoint, he is
far from being a legitimate peace candidate.  As far as I can see, only Kucinich and Paul seem to be legit.
But, they will never be allowed to win.  The corporations want more war, and war they shall hav e.