[Peace-discuss] Re: ... Cost of Iraq War

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 00:31:42 CDT 2007

No, Carl, I did not do that. I organized a demonstration protesting Bush's
veto for a timetable for withdrawal.

Argue your own position. Don't construct your own version of my position as
a foil for your own. It's not nice.

I accept that you like this polemical style. If you have a partner who also
likes it, and others enjoy it as spectators, no-one can have any grounds for
objecting. But I don't like it. One ought to be able to opt out of it.