[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul etc.

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 10:18:33 CDT 2007

Ron Paul of course has also lost when he previously
ran for president.

And maybe here's a good place to mention that AWARE is
not just *anti-war* but *anti-racist* as well, as it
should be.  That seems to rule out Mr. Paul from our
perspective, regardless of his other reprehensible
positions (thanks, Mort).

Ricky