[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul etc.

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 10:39:05 CDT 2007

you would think, on a list like this, that the debate would be whether
we should be supporting Kucinich, the peace candidate, or making a
more pragmatic choice like Edwards, as the best progressive shot at
defeating Hillary, and that the Kucinich forces would have the upper
hand.

But Dennis is now 100% pro-choice, and I suppose some people hold that
against him.