[Peace-discuss] Ron Paul etc.

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Tue Aug 21 12:18:26 CDT 2007

I probably was a little harsh in attacking Ron Paul for being a racist country bumpkin; but, I loathe the
libertarian approach to racial issues that overlook the persistent structrual inequalities linked to the
problems of race in America.  Having said that, Paul looks to be the most potentially influential anti-war
candidate.  I didn't mean to paint people with such a broad brush, and I am sorry for being a bit unfair to
Dr. Paul.