[Peace-discuss] Israel turning away Darfur refugees

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Fri Aug 24 20:17:43 CDT 2007

No surprise there.  That self-serving Never Again stuff makes me want to vomit.  Ben Kiernan's new book
Blood and Soil lays bare just how frequently human societies have resorted to henious mass murder and
genocide.  While I completely sympathize with the anguish over the Holocaust, I don't think Jewish people
have moral authority on the issue of genocide that makes them spokespeople for movement entitle "Never
Again."  This action of refusing refugees from a well-documented genocide in their backyard puts an
exclamation point on this fact.