[Peace-discuss] Israel turning away Darfur refugees

n.dahlheim at mchsi.com n.dahlheim at mchsi.com
Sat Aug 25 12:18:27 CDT 2007

That Forward article is pretty good.  I can't believe that Foxman even thought
to consider the Armenian genocide as merely a massacre.  The Turks slaughtered
MILLIONS of Armenians (official numbers, if I recall, are hard to come by).  I
think, sadly, that the ADL chief's denial of the Armenian genocide fuels the
wing-nuts who deny the existence of the Holocaust.  Foxman seems to have this
foot in mouth disease when he makes public pronouncements.
       Nick