[Peace-discuss] Kucinich says…

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Mon Aug 27 22:33:25 CDT 2007

But the Democratic leaders refuse to take steps effectively to end the
war. They want to continue it, first because they agree with the overall
policy -- U.S. control of ME energy resources -- of which it is a part;
and second because it's a stick they can use to beat the Republicans
with, since a majority of Americans are opposed to the war. They're
hypocrites, as are their supporters who understand the situation. --CGE