[Peace-discuss] Vigils

Robert Naiman naiman.uiuc at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 16:52:50 CDT 2007

This really doesn't make sense to me. Why do some folks feel a need to
pick fault with events organized by others? Is that how you're going
to grow the movement against the war?

Iraqi losses weren't just "acknowledged" in the meeting. It was a
central focus of the first talk, which I gave. Subsequently the
subject was referred to repeatedly by other speakers.

You invoke David Swanson for your attack - citing the estimate of
Iraqi casualties from Just Foreign Policy, which I cited in my talk,
and which I in fact initiated. You can't be serious.

Look into your heart and examine your motivations.