[Peace-discuss] A Voluntary Tax to Help Pay for the War in Iraq

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 12 01:05:36 CST 2007

Why don't we just allow the corporations to fund it, since they stand to lose big bucks if the rest of us don't.

Robert Naiman <naiman at justforeignpolicy.org> wrote:  Obey should make his proposal voluntary. With more than 130 million returns expected next year, if the average contribution is $3400, we should be in good shape.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-naiman/a-voluntary-tax-to-help-p_b_76070.html

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2007/12/10/104256/07/889/420159

--
Robert Naiman