[Peace-discuss] Re: [sf-core] Kinzer no war with Iran tour, possible C-U stop in Feb

Jenifer Cartwright jencart13 at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 02:59:49 CST 2007

Great idea. Several of us (peaceful types) are busy on Friday (contra dance), so I vote for Sunday.
   --Jenifer

"Morton K. Brussel" <brussel at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  What should enter in picking a date are conflicts (I see none now),
the availability of a suitable venue, and personal preferences.
Let's hear from folks (I've no preference at present).

--mkb