[Peace-discuss] Re: [sf-core] Kinzer no war with Iran tour, possible C-U stop in Feb

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 14:14:13 CST 2007

Very glad this is happening, Along with Mort, I hope that  AWARE will
help it happen, but of course, we will have to discuss it - starting
at the AWARE meeting this Sunday the 16.
I would think that Friday evening would be a better night generally
than Sunday for getting a crowd of people.
How did it go with the presentation of the petition to Tim Johnson's
office yesterday? Barbara Kessel