[Peace-discuss] focus 580 alert interrogator Goldberg propaganda

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 6 10:29:19 CST 2007

Stuart--

He's the same hack.  After he left college he apparently moved to
Israel, joined the IDF (how many other foreign militaries may US
citizens join?), and was a guard at a prison for Palestinians during the
First Intifada.

And of course you're right, the last quote misrepresents Olmerts
"convergence" policy, itself a lie.  --CGE