[Peace-discuss] Thanks to AWARE *whatever that is*

Barbara kessel barkes at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 19:18:56 CST 2007

I saw this Letter to the Editor in the paper and wondered if there was
something you had not told me :) When you have power, you get blamed
for everything!

If anyone gets this between 7 and 8 on Wednesday PM, Mohammed Al-Heeti
is being interviewed on WRFU 104.5 FM by Mustapha Shakil, a student
member of the Inter-Faith alliance who has his own show. If your home
radio does not have good reception, you can tune in over your computer
by going to WRFU.net. Barbara Kessel