[Peace-discuss] Iraq and Darfur: the politics of war crimes

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 9 20:26:24 CST 2007

The map makes the matter clear.  SW Asia, like NE Africa, is to the US
part of the approaches to the ME.  Read about the US base in Kosovo,
Camp Bondsteel:
<http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/facility/camp-bondsteel.htm>.

Quashing a bunch of rebels does not reduce Sudan.  Supporting them, as
the US proposes to do via the UN, does, as supporting the KLA in Kosovo
reduced Serbia.  --CGE