[Peace-discuss] Makes me want to see "Loose Change"

C. G. Estabrook galliher at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 22 02:12:35 CST 2007

I think Kurt Nimmo, who's written good things about this war, has gotten his perceptions as skewed as his syntax in the quoted paragraph.

Chomsky, Cockburn and Monbiot have done a great deal to alert us to the nature of the people in charge of the US.  Their suggestion that "911 truth" is a distraction from the real political problems we face seems to me correct. --CGE