[Peace-discuss] Conspiracy?

Bob Illyes illyes at uiuc.edu
Thu Feb 22 15:15:27 CST 2007

I was sitting glued to my TV when the first tower went down. The
top above the fire started leaning. Then the remaining supports
snapped and the building started pancaking down. I've seen
controlled demolitions, and they didn't start like this.
The building's vertical support was largely in its exterior,
which would have helped keep the collapse of the floors constrained
to the building's footprint.

With regard to the temperature of the fire, an enclosed flame, as
in a kiln, can easily reach temperatures that will melt steel.

Occam's Razor indicates that the simplest explanation that explains
the facts is likeliest to be correct. I don't believe in a larger
conspiracy for this reason. Nor do I think the bad guys are capable
of enough organization for a broader conspiracy.

String theorists beware- you may be my next target.

Bob