[Peace-discuss] Conspiracy?

Chuck Minne mincam2 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 15:49:26 CST 2007

Yes WTC1&2 were exploded from the top down, it was a first controlled demoliton done that way, so far as is known. WTC7 was done from the bottom up. Either way, the explosions are almost simultaneous. WTC 1&2 had to be done that way to make it look like the planes did it.

  Don't rely on your memory of what happened, go here:

Bob Illyes <illyes at uiuc.edu> wrote:
  I was sitting glued to my TV when the first tower went down. The
top above the fire started leaning. Then the remaining supports
snapped and the building started pancaking down. I've seen
controlled demolitions, and they didn't start like this.
The building's vertical support was largely in its exterior,
which would have helped keep the collapse of the floors constrained
to the building's footprint.

With regard to the temperature of the fire, an enclosed flame, as
in a kiln, can easily reach temperatures that will melt steel.

Occam's Razor indicates that the simplest explanation that explains
the facts is likeliest to be correct. I don't believe in a larger
conspiracy for this reason. Nor do I think the bad guys are capable
of enough organization for a broader conspiracy.

String theorists beware- you may be my next target.

Bob

NOTICE: George W. Bush has issued Executive Orders allowing the National Security Agency to read this message and all other e-mail you receive or send---without warning, warrant or notice. Bush has ordered this to be done without any legislative or judicial oversight. You have no recourse nor protection save to call for the impeachment of President Bush and other government officials who are involved in this illegal and unconstitutional activity. from: Information Clearing House