[Peace-discuss] Final 9/11 comment

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 23 13:07:18 CST 2007

  Can you show us one single group not devoted to their own 9/11 view that backs up your theories?  You know, a group created for a different purpose, whose main business is something other than 9/11?

  I find your characterization of the resources you provide as 'unbiased' a little shaky, and would be interested in some actual unbiased sources.