[Peace-discuss] Chomsky et al.

Chas. 'Mark' Bee c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu
Sat Feb 24 14:38:16 CST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "C. G. Estabrook" <galliher at uiuc.edu>
To: "ouroboros rex" <c-bee1 at itg.uiuc.edu>
Cc: <peace-discuss at lists.chambana.net>; "CROW is a list for people
interested in the radio station WEFT." <crow at reformweft.org>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 10:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Peace-discuss] Chomsky et al.

>I suppose that you would agree that that would apply to CROW, in the case
>of you and Craig, eh Mark?

  Of course - I'm a bit surprised you ask.  As best I can keep track of your
secret roster, in every committee I participate in I've been far outstripped
by CROW members when it comes to disruption - and Craig, likewise.

  Furthermore, I have no reason to suspect Craig would be planning a
disruption, and my agenda - simple truth-telling, with proofs when I have
them - doesn't require one.  Equally important is the fact that it's mainly
the lack of internal and external truth-telling that keeps CROW spinning its
wheels ineffectively, so a simple refusal to participate in the meeting is
my most effective reply if I were to be muzzled in some way.

  Some situations are just symmetrical that way.  If I were to be treated
really poorly in a CROW meeting, you'd take another injustice hit in the
minds of any of your members worth working with, and we'd just be back to
the current steady state.  Works in the other direction, too.