[Peace-discuss] DI: Protesters condemn troop increase in Iraq

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 08:13:55 CST 2007

By the way, shouldn't we write to Tim Johnson and
praise and stroke him for this?  And remind him what
we want him to do next ;-) ?

More letters to the editor would be good now, too...
There have been some good ones lately ...
Ricky

http://www.dailyillini.com/media/storage/paper736/news/2007/01/12/News/Protesters.Condemn.Troop.Increase.In.Iraq-2628474.shtml