[Peace-discuss] DI: Protesters condemn troop increase in Iraq

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 10:06:57 CST 2007

What a craven coward he is.  Still it's an opportunity
not to be missed.  I'd still like to see a mass
hysteria develop where folks are writing letters to
the editor and reporters are asking him: you promised
to oppose the surge like the voters said they wanted,
now when are you voting that way?

Ricky

http://www.dailyillini.com/media/storage/paper736/news/2007/01/12/News/Protesters.Condemn.Troop.Increase.In.Iraq-2628474.shtml