[Peace-discuss] AWARE minutes

Jan & Durl Kruse jandurl at insightbb.com
Wed Jan 17 18:04:12 CST 2007

Correction to minutes:
I've just been in contact with Rev. Mulberry about his presentation
on Oaxaca.  We decided that the Urbana City Council Chambers would be
our first choice so that we could have the program taped and aired on
UPTV to expand the audience.  The first date available that worked
for everyone's schedule was Tuesday, February 13 at 7:00 pm.  So mark
your calendars the date, location, and time have been set.
(correct date is February 13, 2007!)