[Peace-discuss] Re: [Peace] Ricky online! News-Gazette

Ricky Baldwin baldwinricky at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 12:53:25 CST 2007

Thanks for the kind words, folks!  I feel a bit "aw,
shucks," as John Wason would say.  Makes me realize
-again- how lucky I am to have such good, smart,
dedicated friends here who care about the world and
who've helped educate me.

I saw Matt on C-SPAN last night, by the way!  Good
work, Matt!  Seems his NPR check blog is gaining
popularity, and rightly so!  Everybody at the media
conference seemed to already know about him.  We're
surrounded by good work here!

You should know I told Mike Monson that I often get
more credit than I'm due because I'm doing the press
releases.  I feel this article may be another example.

Anyway, I found Mike to be a very nice guy, easy to
talk to, sympathetic with much of what we do, sincere
and thoughtful.  He does have a editor, of course...

Anyway, thanks again for your friendship -
Ricky