[Peace-discuss] US plans for Sudan

Scott Edwards scottisimo at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 12:21:12 CST 2007

Plan B is a farce, and a meaningless empty threat by a morally misguided US
government. The notion that the USG is willing to sacrifice strategic
interests for the people of Darfur is laughable. ha. if anyone is interested
in any actual analysis on Darfur, and especially the role of oil in the intl
community's response, see Eric's most recent report out at the end of this
message.

and by the way, since apparently all American-Jewish organizations are
perceived by some misguided souls on this list as Israeli organizations, I
should also note that the Save Darfur Coalition also counts among its ranks:

The American Society for Muslim Advancement
The American Islamic Conference
The Islamic Forum for Democracy
The Arab American Institute
The Council on American-Islamic relations
The Islamic Circle of North America
The Islamic Society of North America
The Muslim American Society Freedom Foundation
The Muslim Public Affairs Council
Project Islamic H.O.P.E

among others.

eric's article: